[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX on SUSE9.3 - howto??

Verner Kjærsgaard vk at os-academy.dk
Sun Jul 10 11:21:07 UTC 2005

Søndag 10 juli 2005 13:01 skrev Verner Kjærsgaard:

hi list,

- more details, this is the message I get after I do a fresh connection to the
Free-NX server:

NX> 203 NXSSH running with pid: 9740
NX> 285 Enabling check on switch command
NX> 285 Enabling skip of SSH config files
NX> 200 Connected to address: 172.16.15.202 on port: 22
NX> 205 The authenticity of host '172.16.15.202 (172.16.15.202)' can't be
established.
RSA key fingerprint is e4:42:75:d9:45:44:44:a9:58:e8:2c:c7:af:8c:db:2a.
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)?
Warning: Permanently added '172.16.15.202' (RSA) to the list of known hosts.
NX> 202 Authenticating user: nx
NX> 208 Using auth method: publickey
NX> 204 Authentication failed.

Any help is appreciated!