[FreeNX-kNX] text is hard to read

Clay McCoy freenx at claymccoy.com
Mon Aug 15 17:33:43 UTC 2005

With the windows client, I saw font packages to download, but I did not
see this when downloading the Mac client.  Is there a way to get font
packages, or change the font size to make it more readable?
I take it that the fonts you see on the client don't have anythign to do
with the resolution of the server or client?