[FreeNX-kNX] text is hard to read

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Mon Aug 15 08:41:27 UTC 2005

Clay McCoy schreef:
> Is there anything that can be done to make the text easier to read on a
> client session.  It looks like it has been shrunk down from what it is
> supposed to be.  I can't seem to make it more readable by playing with
> the resolution setting on the server, nx, or client.  Any tips?

I don't know what programs you use, I don't have any problems.

Some older programs need local X fonts. On nomachine.com you can
download a client with build-in local fonts.

When your problem is that you can't read the errors from the client,
then it helps to change the font size in the client.

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.