[FreeNX-kNX] NX session not suspendable

Jean-Eric Cuendet jec at rptec.ch
Tue Oct 12 10:12:45 UTC 2004

>>I have yet to get suspend working, and I haven't heard that anyone
>>really has.
>

> I have. It also does work with Knoppix!
> (And yes I mean the oringinal 3.6 ! )

Not working for me neither. When I click the X box, I'm asked (through
the ugly xmessage... :-) ) if I want to suspend.
If I answer Yes, the session is then listed on the server. I can see it
with : "nxserver --list"
But if I connect again, a new session is opened...

> There is a known issue using snapshot 4 client to connect to a 5/6 snapshot.

I use Windows client 1.3.x and Linux last 4.x snapshot.
-jec