[FreeNX-kNX] Thin-Client-Network

Doug Burks mubley at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 13:06:46 UTC 2004

I don't think you need a specific NX proxy HOWTO.  You should be able
to install FreeNX on your existing LTSP server and then connect to
that LTSP server from a PXES thin client (using the NX protocol).

I have NO experience with LTSP, but if your LTSP server accepts RPMs,
you might try the FreeNX RPMs from here:
http://fedoranews.org/contributors/rick_stout/freenx/

Otherwise, you can install FreeNX on your LTSP server manually using
the instructions I linked to below.

Another option would be just to wait until NX is officially integrated
into LTSP.

Doug