[FreeNX-kNX] why should i have nxclient on my nx-server?

Christian Fischer Christian.Fischer at fischundfischer.com
Tue Oct 5 17:46:13 UTC 2004

Fabian/ Kurt,
Some times ago I've tested nxserver-0.1, worked fine. Now i'd like to use it
for production.  The gentoo ebuild depends nxclient. Well, I don't like to
have nxclient on an server, i don't need it. Looking for the latest sources
(is it?) i found
http://www.kalyxo.org/debian/pool/f/freenx/freenx_0.2.4-3.tar.gz
The INSTALL told me that i "should also install the nxclient from NoMachine or
also copy the nxclient program from freenx-0.2."
Please, what's the reason that you recommend to install nxclient?

Christian