Support for plasma activities

Simon Persson simon.persson at mykolab.com
Mon Jun 17 09:48:54 BST 2019

Hello!

I am a happy full time falkon user, but I miss support for plasma
activities. I try to seperate work on different programming projects in
activities but browser tabs for documentation, bug trackers etc
regularly gets mixed up since falkon doesn't support this kind of
scenario. I've also been bitten by the save file dialog opening on a
different activity and the brower window I was looking at appeared
frozen (took me a while to understand why).

I can't find any discussion about adding such support, neither on the
mailing list nor on the bug tracker.

Has this been discussed? I don't even know what I think should be
changed and how, interaction with the sessions feature could get confusing.

As a very first step, perhaps this: links opened from other apps should
open a new window or new tab in the current activity instead of in
another falkon window on some seemingly random other activity.

I would be willing to work on this.

Thanks for a very nice software!