introduction and questions

Matthieu Gallien gallien.matthieu at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 22:50:53 GMT 2020

Hello,

our emails were sent almost at the same time.

On samedi 28 novembre 2020 23:39:18 CET Nate Graham wrote:
> Glad you're enjoying Elisa! And yes, I am fairly confident that we would
> consider a merge request to delete files. :)

My fear here is that we keep working on a pseudo-file manager inside Elisa with
a result that would be never really good.

If we can find a solution in Elisa without having it turned into a music
collection manager (think MusicBrainz's Picard), I will be happy.

I have personally very different requirements when organizing my music
collection and when playing music from it. I would enjoy a tabular interface
grouped by albums with a way to collapse/expand them.

Massive tag edition should be made easy.

I could continue forever ...

> There's no official Elisa chatroom, though perhaps there should be one.
> Discussions generally take place in #kde-devel right now, or in the
> comment sections of bug reports and merge requests.

That made me realize that Konversation was not running and I was not online.