Henrique Leal - Self Introduction

Henrique Leal henriquemartinsleal at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 20:24:17 GMT 2020

Hi Nate,

My idea right now is to do the minimal work to make it happen (subscribe,
download and play), I did a small mockup with the idea

[image: Screenshot_20201210_201746.jpeg]

Just add to the sidebar the Podcast option and use the same album view for
them, the plus button will open a dialog to input the podcast url

At the moment can compile the elisa source code and I'm playing with the
qml files.

Thank you for the support :D

---
*Henrique Leal*