Henrique Leal - Self Introduction

Nate Graham nate at kde.org
Wed Dec 9 18:31:35 GMT 2020

Hello Henrique! We would love to have your contributions. I like your
idea. My wife listens to a lot of podcasts, so if you add this feature,
I might be able to entice her to use Elisa. :) What exactly did you have
in mind? A podcast management interface? A downloader UI? Something
else? I remember that the (now old unmaintained) Banshee music player
had these features, and it was pretty nice.

If you are an experienced developer, I have no doubt that you will
probably take to C++ and QML very quickly.

A good first place to start is to compile Elisa from source code. You
can find the generic instructions for compiling KDE software here:
https://community.kde.org/Get_Involved/development

Nate