Mockups and UI ideas

Alexander Stippich a.stippich at gmx.net
Thu May 3 20:39:39 UTC 2018

Hello,
They look really nice!
I like how the player bar looks in the mockup. The circles are gone with kf5.45, and I've added the missing icons for the repeat/shuffle buttons for kf 5.45. Regarding the volume slider, personally I would only hide it for smaller window sizes.

I think the biggest issue with responsiveness currently are the three buttons in the navigation bar, which easily overlap the playlist. This should be solvable with controls v2 buttons.

I had similar things in mind with the playlist and now playing views. In addition, I would make the now playing view a normal window like e.g. all albums view. This makes the look very consistent and would easily allow to hide the playlist.

Looking forward to the changes!
Best regards,
Alex