Mockups and UI ideas

Matthieu Gallien gallien.matthieu at gmail.com
Thu May 3 15:56:15 UTC 2018

Hello,

On mercredi 2 mai 2018 16:33:54 CEST Diego Gangl wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I've working on mockups for some ideas to improve Elisa's UI. I've posted
> them here: https://diegogangl.github.io/

They are really amazing. They really look good.

The part on the side panel of the Now playing view is exactly what I had in
mind. Especially the part about easy navigation would be really usefull in my
opinion.

I just have a doubt about not showing the volume slider. I know that quite a
few music player do it like that but there also a lot that always show a sort
of volume slider like Amarok but not only.

> Some stuff might be outdated now though (I don't see any circles around
> buttons in my new build) What do you guys think?
>
> Cheers!
>
> PS. I've been busy but I'll get back to contributing regularly soon :)

Thanks already for your work that is really inspiring.

> ---
> Diego Gangl
> sinestesia.co

Best regards