Error while building Elisa with kdesrc-build

Bhavesh Patidar bhavesh1999 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 16:40:03 UTC 2018

Hello All
I was building Elisa with the help of kdesrc-build on Ubuntu 18.04 but it
encountered a problem with kxmlgui.
The error in the error log I am getting is as follows:

  CMake Error at src/CMakeLists.txt:73 (add_library):
  Target "KF5XmlGui" links to target "Qt5::CorePrivate" but the target was
  not found.  Perhaps a find_package() call is missing for an IMPORTED
  target, or an ALIAS target is missing?

The enclosed error.log is also attached with the mail.
I am sorry for posting this here but I could not get the problem solved
from the irc channel. I would be really grateful if someone could help me
out with this.

--
Best Regards
Bhavesh