New dependency for KPat

Fabian K. 0inkane at googlemail.com
Sun May 27 16:58:28 BST 2018

> https://build.neon.kde.org/job/xenial_unstable_kde_kpat_bin_amd64/78/console
> 13:31:33 -- Checking for modules 'libfreecell-solver;IMPORTED_TARGET'
> 13:31:33 --   No package 'IMPORTED_TARGET' found
>
> If I remove IMPORTED_TARGET from CMakeLists.txt it compiles until the end when it errors with:
> [100%] Linking CXX executable kpat
> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lPkgConfig::FC_SOLVE
>
> changing CMakeLists.txt with
> -    PkgConfig::FC_SOLVE
> +    ${FC_SOLVE_LDFLAGS}
>
> It successfully compiles and when installed with kdegames-card-data-kf5 it runs nicely
>
> Jonathan

Sorry for the late reply. The IMPORTED_TARGET was added by Tobias in
D13057 to solve a compilation issue on FreeBSD. To avoid playing a
whack-a-mole game where fixing the compilation on one target breaks it
on the next, could someone with a BSD system test if it still compiles
with Jonathan's change? Thanks in advance,

Fabian