Python bindings for Frameworks

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Mon Jan 2 23:09:46 GMT 2017

Steve was asking in IRC this morning (UTC+2) about the Python bindings for
KF5. Only one framework has bindings being generated, and before extending
that to more frameworks, it'd be good to have the tooling validated on
multiple distro's, so that we (packagers) don't end up patching N repo's
instead of validating / fixing the toolchain at the outset.

So I've created task https://phabricator.kde.org/T5016 as a means of
coordinating discussion / changes around that.

TCBerner and I will be doing the FreeBSD side of things (natch), but I'm not
sure when I'll have time to actually try out the toolchain.

[ade]