How to handle KDE not respecting YOUR distros requirements?

Richard Brown RBrownCCB at opensuse.org
Sun Apr 10 21:41:20 BST 2016

Hi Thomas,

On 3 April 2016 at 14:10, Richard Brown <RBrownCCB at opensuse.org> wrote:

> Would be nice to have anyone who is interested come to the openSUSE
> Conference this year [1] where I will be doing at least one talk about
> openQA

> [1] https://events.opensuse.org/conference/oSC16

Is there anyone from this list going to be taking me up on this offer?
I'm working on the abstract for my proposal to the CFP and I want to
get the balance right between either a general openQA talk or if I
should be putting a KDE spin on it if there is going to be people from
here attending it ;)

Regards,