Problem exporting images to local computer

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Mon May 27 06:58:20 BST 2024

If a network collection is not available, you will still see the thumbnails in
digiKam. Because these come from the database. However, you won't be able to
open a preview if you double-click on a thumbnail. A tooltip will then appear
indicating that the storage location is not available.

Maik

Am Montag, 27. Mai 2024, 01:05:53 MESZ schrieben Sie: