Problem exporting images to local computer

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Sun May 26 21:16:24 BST 2024

The behavior you describe, where only one document icon is displayed in the
list, occurs when the network collection is not "Online".
You certainly can't open the preview of the image with a double click.
Check why the path to the network collection is not found by digiKam.
If it is available in Explorer, then use the collection "update" function
(round circle icon button next to the relevant collection) in the digiKam
settings under Collections. You can probably simply confirm all dialogs again.

Maik

Am Sonntag, 26. Mai 2024, 20:05:10 MESZ schrieben Sie: