Manage front / back side of photos

Paula ptbrink at yahoo.com
Mon May 15 22:51:42 BST 2023

 Hi Robert,
I also recently scanned a large pile of old photos and encountered the same problem. And I have tried several things to keep front and back of a photo together.
What I ended up doing is:Name the photo eg.:DATENAME_01 (= front) DATENAME_02 (= back)
and then added an extra tag named "back of photo" to  DATENAME_02. This way I can choose to filter the "back of photo" out of a selection or leave it in. And when I sort the items by Name it stays together.
But I am still not certain that this is the way to do it.