Manage front / back side of photos

Peter Orth planetorth at gmail.com
Wed May 3 01:25:18 BST 2023

I would name them like you said, putting them together in folders include a text file explaining your naming protocol so that when future you has forgotten how it works, there is a key.
Additionally,  information about the existence,  location and file name of the recto and verso could be added as captions to the individual files, as well as the excellent suggestion to transcribe the text of the verso into the captions.

---
Peter Orth
310 413 8267
sent from the oPhone