Can't run 7.9 or 7.10 AppImage on Ubuntu Lunar (23.04)

Jay jay at speedpost.net
Tue Mar 28 16:53:47 BST 2023

While not directly related to digiKam, I would like to add that, after installing Linux Mint 21.1 (based on Ubuntu 22.04), pCloud Appimage stopped functioning as a drive on my system (and there was not a libfuse2 issue on my OS). I had to install the Appimage via the command line and do some other detailed nano steps provided by pCloud for it to work correctly. Perhaps some issue with Appimages and latest versions of Ubuntu?

Jay Rutherford