[digiKam-users] Grouping searches

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 07:06:55 GMT 2023

In Menu-> View-> Separate Items you can choose by format. Then the view is
separated/grouped according to the respective file formats.
However, you can already limit your search to certain file formats. In the

There is currently no B&W search. When importing, the color analysis would
take too much time, it would have to be a job that would be carried out later.

Maik