[digiKam-users] Grouping searches

Milind Joshi mmjoshi at iitbombay.org
Mon Jan 23 05:51:20 GMT 2023

I am using the search feature quite a lot. I have multiple searches for
different image formats like RAW, jpg, png, tif etc. They are
essentially the same searches but for different formats and hence have
the same name with the format added in the end. Sometimes it gets
confusing. Is it possible to group these searches in a hierarchy, e.g.
all searches for the jpg files are grouped together under the head, jpg?
Same for other formats. Would significantly reduce the clutter!

Haven't found this option.

Additionally, is it possible to automatically search for B&W images?
Currently, I am manually adding B&W to the file name. An automation here
would help a lot.

mj