[digiKam-users] searching for long exposure

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 07:27:14 GMT 2023

The exposure times were probably not recorded correctly when importing the
images (e.g. due to bugs in older digiKam versions). Re-read the metadata of
the images that are not found and see if they are then found in the search. If
not, we need a sample image.

Check that the exposure time is displayed correctly in the Properties tab on
the right, as this data comes from the database. The exposure time in the
metadata tab is live data.

Maik