Is digiKam's ePub offline documentation missing its functional TOC?

Paul Norman paul at paulanorman.info
Fri Apr 7 08:28:11 BST 2023

P.S.

Using Calibre, I have run the following and made a .pdf and a new ePub
respectively ...

ebook-convert DigikamManual.epub DigikamManual.pdf --paper-size=a4
--pdf-hyphenate --embed-all-fonts --pretty-print --pdf-page-numbers
--pdf-add-toc --smarten-punctuation --keep-ligatures
--enable-heuristics  --use-auto-toc --duplicate-links-in-toc
--level1-toc=//h:h1 --level2-toc=//h:h2 --level3-toc=//h:h3
--max-toc-links=3000

ebook-convert DigikamManual.epub new_DigikamManual.epub
--epub-inline-toc --embed-all-fonts --pretty-print --smarten-punctuation
--keep-ligatures --enable-heuristics --use-auto-toc
--duplicate-links-in-toc --level1-toc=//h:h1 --level2-toc=//h:h2
--level3-toc=//h:h3  --max-toc-links=3000

But I'm not sure if the auto generated TOCs are as intended by the authors.

Paul