[digiKam-users] iPhone Import: Thumbnails not showing and wrong date

Alex Antão alex at familiaturista.com.br
Tue Oct 25 18:56:49 BST 2022

Thanks. I used it long time ago, don´t know why I had to.

The only problem is that I have to use only one of them, because Digikam will not track the photos already imported...

But I'll try again... thanks

---- Em Ter, 25 out 2022 14:15:14 -0300 Henrik Hemrin <hehemrin at hemrin.com> escreveu ---

Hi,

A possible work around solution.

I also got problem (not working) to download iPhone + digiKam AppImage + Linux Mint. For time being, until I dig into understanding or it is somehow solved, I use Rapid Photodownloader on Linux (in particular for iPhone photos). Rapid Photodowloader works for me out of the box. https://damonlynch.net/rapid/index.html

Regards

Henrik Hemrin