[digiKam-users] iPhone Import: Thumbnails not showing and wrong date

Henrik Hemrin hehemrin at hemrin.com
Tue Oct 25 18:15:14 BST 2022

Hi,

A possible work around solution.

I also got problem (not working) to download iPhone + digiKam AppImage + Linux Mint. For time being, until I dig into understanding or it is somehow solved, I use Rapid Photodownloader on Linux (in particular for iPhone photos). Rapid Photodowloader works for me out of the box. https://damonlynch.net/rapid/index.html <https://damonlynch.net/rapid/index.html>

Regards
Henrik Hemrin