[digiKam-users] Using right-side Filters pane to cull images

Luca Casone csnluca at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 07:49:51 BST 2022

Thank you Maik. So If I understood well, the fact that the the filtered
view doesn't auto-update itself is the intended behavior, that answers my
original question. Maybe a compromise could be having a fast method (a
button, a menu item & shortcut, ...) to re-run the filter and update the
view (unless it's already implemented and I missed it :-/ ). Guess I should
post a feature request.

Bye
Luca