[digiKam-users] Using right-side Filters pane to cull images

2895qgvg6v at liamekaens.com 2895qgvg6v at liamekaens.com
Mon Oct 24 08:12:50 BST 2022

Thanks for the explanation Maik.

Since the current behavior is desirable for some users, another option
might be to add a setting to allow folks like Luca and I (and presumably
other folks who use a similar culling workflow) to have items disappear
when they don't match the filter.  Would that make sense Maik?  Luca
would that work for you?  If so we can file a feature request.