[digiKam-users] high-level photo organization

Chris Deuchar deuchars at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 12:29:27 BST 2022

I too use the yy/mm/dd folder hierarchy which many other people in this
thread seem to do.
However, one thing I miss in digikam compared with my previous (Windows)
photo organiser (PaintShopPro) and that is the ability to reorder photos in
a folder by drag and drop and also have the option to have them ordered by
default by the order in which they were added to the folder - ie
independent of dates, tags etc.
Ok, that's two things
 - or maybe I have missed some option(s)?
Chris