[digiKam-users] Updating raw file dates

Alan H webaccounts at live.com
Sat Oct 15 20:02:42 BST 2022

Thanks Maik. Just curious. Correct me if I’m wrong, but it seems apps change raw file date fields depending on modifications & last access. The blocks are already there and it is just the values that are changing. So, in a similar fashion, is really that dangerous to change to contents of other date fields, particularly date created (or whatever variation)? Aside from my own interest, would others (rhetorically asking) have a similar interest? In the change date/time feature could there be a toggle to include raw files?