[digiKam-users] Updating raw file dates

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 19:44:43 BST 2022

Wait for digiKam-8.0.0, here it will be possible to enable ExifTool to write metadata.
It is safer to edit RAW files with ExifTool.

If you are keen to experiment and you make a backup of the database and your images,
you can download an automatically created Windows digiKam-8.0.0 version here:

https://binary-factory.kde.org/view/Windows%2064-bit/job/Digikam_Nightly_win64/[1] (*.exe file)

You have to do without HEIF support at the moment.
Select ExifTool in the setup in the digiKam program directory under /bin.

Maik

--------
[1] https://binary-factory.kde.org/view/Windows%2064-bit/job/Digikam_Nightly_win64/