[digiKam-users] Local thumbs Db folder and MySQL server: Local database is not accessible

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Sun May 22 20:47:21 BST 2022

I recreated it here on Windows 10, local MariaDB database 10.5.16 (MariaDB >= 10.6
should not be used with digiKam on Windows at this time). And a local SQLite
thumbnail database stored in the Documents directory. I can't reproduce any problem,
everything works as it should.
Please create a DebugView log as described here:

https://www.digikam.org/contribute/[1]

Maik

--------
[1] https://www.digikam.org/contribute/