[digiKam-users] Local thumbs Db folder and MySQL server: Local database is not accessible

Andreas Hilt a_hilt at web.de
Sun May 22 22:07:35 BST 2022

Hi Maik,

Thanks for your reply. I use MariaDB 10.5.16 on both Windows and my NAS.
The log from DebugView outputs the following:

[17688] digikam.thumbsdb: Thumbs database: cannot process schema
initialization
[17688] NVD3DREL:
[17688] GR-805 : DX9 Overlay is DISABLED
[17688] QLayout: Attempting to add QLayout "" to Cathaysia::PlugSettings
"FlowPlugSettings", which already has a layout
[17688] QLayout: Attempting to add QLayout "" to Cathaysia::PlugSettings
"FlowPlugSettings", which already has a layout
[17688] QLayout: Attempting to add QLayout "" to Cathaysia::PlugSettings
"FlowPlugSettings", which already has a layout
[17688] QLayout: Attempting to add QLayout "" to Cathaysia::PlugSettings
"FlowPlugSettings", which already has a layout
[17688] kf.xmlgui: Unhandled container to remove : Digikam::DigikamApp
[17688] QLayout: Attempting to add QLayout "" to QWidget "", which
already has a layout
[17688] QWaitCondition: Destroyed while threads are still waiting
[17688] QEventDispatcherWin32::wakeUp: Failed to post a message
(Ungültiges Fensterhandle)

Andreas