[digiKam-users] Date of Photo Import

digikam at 911networks.com digikam at 911networks.com
Thu Mar 17 01:35:00 GMT 2022

On Wed, 16 Mar 2022 20:56:48 +0100
Sebastian Beer <sebastian.beer at gmail.com> wrote:

> I also import photos into folders with their names being the date
> of the photo taken. For example „2022 03 15“. But I import photos
> from different cameras and don’t do this always on the same day.
> Therefore I usually have a mixture in one folder consisting of
> photos already tagged and photos not yet tagged. Therefore it would
> be great to search for photos as per their import date.

I also do the tagging in batches and I'm not as diligent as I should
be. I use:

search > advanced search > file/albums (all or just some) > tags:
item has no tag: checked

That way I have images without any tag. The bigger problem for me is
when there's already 1 tag and I want to further refine, like change
tag or add another tag...

--
sknahT

vyS