[digiKam-users] Date of Photo Import

Sebastian Beer sebastian.beer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 19:56:48 GMT 2022

I also import photos into folders with their names being the date of the photo taken. For example „2022 03 15“.
But I import photos from different cameras and don’t do this always on the same day. Therefore I usually have a mixture in one folder consisting of photos already tagged and photos not yet tagged.
Therefore it would be great to search for photos as per their import date.

Schönen Gruß,

Sebastian Beer