[digiKam-users] Date of Photo Import

Remco Viƫtor remco.vietor at wanadoo.fr
Wed Mar 16 19:26:03 GMT 2022

On mercredi 16 mars 2022 20:09:29 CET Sebastian Beer wrote:
> I like to search for photos as per the date of their import into DigiKam.
> My practical reason for that: After I have imported photos I want to see
> only the most recent imports in order to assign tags to these new entries.

For me, the question doesn't come up, as I import my photos into separate
directories per "event", and mostly per day (or week, if only a "few" images).
Those directories are named according to capture date. So I just go to the
proper (mostly latest) directory...

This also makes handling them afterwards faster: less images to scroll
through, less thumbnails to generate/cache, etc.

Remco