[digiKam-users] Simple use case, I'm obviously missing something

Ricardo Stella stella at rider.edu
Tue Mar 15 15:26:44 GMT 2022

I asked something similar before but never really got an answer.

One workflow in Picasa I was using before war to do a quick slideshow
of a folder. In full screen view I would then start the photos to
delete. Very quick and easy process.  Then when done, select all star
photos and delete.

Could not figure out how to do this easily in dK.

---