[digiKam-users] Simple use case, I'm obviously missing something

Sveinn í Felli sv1 at fellsnet.is
Tue Mar 15 11:06:12 GMT 2022

Þann 15.3.2022 10:46, skrifaði Remco Viëtor:
> But it still means a lot of database reads/writes. Perhaps a temporary marker
> (limited in lifetime to the current session only, and not requiring database
> access) might be a useful feature?

I can see uses for such task-based feature, especially when selecting
images from multiple albums, or when selecting several images in
thumbnail-view sometimes needing to verify some of them in full-res or
on the light-table before continuing my selection.

Guess it should be kept simple, naming the feature and integrating
UX-vise could be delicate.

best,
Sveinn í Felli