[digiKam-users] Simple use case, I'm obviously missing something

digikam-users.johnny1000 at spamgourmet.com digikam-users.johnny1000 at spamgourmet.com
Tue Mar 15 10:29:03 GMT 2022

Hi Jonathan,

it could be done like this:

Make a temporary tag.
Apply the tag to the images that should be copied.
Filter by the tag, so only the images with the tag are shown.
Select all filtered images.
Right click and choose "Copy to..."
:: After the images have been copied:
Select all filtered images.