[digiKam-users] filtering pictures modified today

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 09:37:38 BST 2022

Hi Maik

from my point of view
- in the search menu (left sidebar), when selecting "today", "yesterday"
, "last week", "las month",... in the modification date , it should be
recorded as such and updated with the current date when used. We could
have the same for the hour (last hour,....) In that way , we can create
a search to show at any time the pictures modified "today",...
- in the filter menu (right side bar) there is no filter based on
date/hour. It could be helpful to propose the same (modified today,
yesterday, last week, last month,...) and named for example "recent change"

regards

frederic