[digiKam-users] New User Question

Scott Fowler sfowler1128 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 9 20:03:16 BST 2022

Thank you all for your help.  Yes, being new is a little bit of
challenge. What I'm looking to do is access those photos and clean them
up.  It seems we have a number of duplicates over the years, same file
in multiple directories, same image but with a different file name....
Face recognition and all is the ultimate goal but need to clean the
files up first.

So, yes to the database but not really happy about duplicating the space
again.

Any suggestions?

Thanks again for all of your suggestions everyone.  Not really sure who
all will see this message but the Thanks goes out to all of you!

Scott E. Fowler

--
Scott E. Fowler
804.445.5819