[digiKam-users] Tip for searching the mailing list archive

Henrik Hemrin hehemrin at hemrin.com
Tue Jan 18 13:32:57 GMT 2022

Hi,

This is a good feature you add Giles! The mailing list works well, a forum could also work well, I have no opinion that you should change. However the possibility to find already asked questions and anxwers in the mailing list, is positive and is an answer to an advantage that a forum has.

On the support web page, maybe instead of ”(Archives)”, I will understand better what it is about if you update the text to eg ”Browse mailing list archive”.

Best regards
Henrik Hemrin