[digiKam-users] search face on an album

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 19:02:49 BST 2022

album tree == album sidebar

If the album has children, you will be asked if you want them to be searched
as well. I just tested it again with an album that only contains 5 images.
Only the 5 images are searched. Remember that searching through the album will
always search all of them again, already searched will not be skipped. Another
test here with 100 images in the album shows no difference in time between the
people sidebar and the album.

Maik