[digiKam-users] search face on an album

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 18:14:36 BST 2022

thanks Maik

what do you mean by album tree ?

In the album sidebar, when I select one album and right click on it, I
can see "chercher des visages" in French so I suppose something like
"search for faces" , I was expecting the search to be run on the
selected album (eventualy on the children too), but I have the feeling
that's not the case

Frederic