[digiKam-users] Hang on Launch - Mac M1 - OS 12.3.1/ Digicam 7.6

Peter Orth planetorth at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 23:47:40 BST 2022

Hi All,

I made some progress on this.
I installed DK on a different machine.
I found the (hidden) digikamrc file in the User//Library/Preferences folder on that machine.
I moved that file  to the matching folder on my main machine.
After that, I was able to get past the initial hang. I then quit, deleted the digimarkrc altogether, and was able to start from scratch.
So far so good.

Hopefully no more Kernel Panics means no more corrupted files, and smooth sailing with Digicam from here. So far so good.

Peter O