[digiKam-users] Second Copy of digiKam on Windows 7 PC Possible?

Shel Ritter shelritterbmw at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 23:29:31 BST 2022

That did the trick! Now I remember I'd gotten Digikam to present that
First Run Dialog back when Gilles 1st detailed using that --config
command, and I pointed the command to the wrong file. So with a couple
shortcuts on the desktop pointing to batch files for each config file,
I'm in business. Making shortcuts to the batch files was the only way I
could figure out how to get into properties and set the digikam.exe
icon. Looks slick. :)

This is such an incredibly powerful tool for managing graphics
libraries. It's really great to be able to define two separate instances
of it like this. Kudos to all the developers who have kept it going as
an open source project. And thanks so very much for your help this out
Stephen!

Shel