[digiKam-users] digiKam crash when rotating according to exif on particular photo

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 17:36:35 BST 2022

Hi,

Please report this problem in bugzilla with this info :

- Camera model used to take the shot.
- Which program have been used previously to change something in photo
(fix, metadata)
- The debug log captured with debugview  program as explained here :
https://www.digikam.org/contribute/
- A link to the file stored somewhere in the cloud to reproduce the problem.

Thanks in advance

Gilles Caulier