[digiKam-users] digiKam crash when rotating according to exif on particular photo

Pete Lindgren petelindgren at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 17:28:45 BST 2022

Hi,

digiKam 7.6.0
Windows 10 Pro

This is really a message for the developer.

I have a particular photo which causes digiKam to crash when trying to
rotate according to EXIF.

Strangely this photo is actually in landscape so wouldn't need rotating
anyway. Nevertheless because my digiKam automatically runs the autorotate
function on all photos immediately after import, it causes a crash.

Now that I've narrowed it down to the particular photo - it's no longer a
major problem for me. But I'd be happy to supply the photo privately if it
is of significant use for debugging.

Kind regards
Pete