[digiKam-users] 7.3.0 Installation problem: "The SQLite core database was not found..."

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 06:55:42 GMT 2021

If your SQLIte DB no longer exists, which is specified in the still existing
configuration file, you have to delete the "digikamrc" in your home directory.
In the current GIT version we have already added a note in the dialog,
including where the configuration files are located under the corresponding
OS.

Maik